WaveCalc is a powerful easy to use program for generation and manipulation of time and frequency domain waveforms. It is useful for professors, students, researchers, practicing engineers and anyone
that has a need for a basic easy to use Digital Signal Processing package.
- Plotting of Log Mag, Mag, Real, Imag, Phase.
- Plot overlays of different data sets.
- Easy plot configurations and autoscaling.
- Arithmetic with waveforms and constants.
- Arithmetic with two waveforms.
- Waveform stack with 4 memories (X,Y,Z,T)
- Stack functions Exchange X and Y, Last X, Clear X, Store Z, Recall Z, Store T, Recall T.
- Functions such as normalization, complex conjugage, differentiation, integration etc.
- Weighting functions such as DG, GMC, Han, Hamming etc.
- FFT and IFFT of large data sets.
- Synthesis of mode series, DG, GMC waveforms and filter functions.
- Gaussian random noise function.
- Macros to automate repetitive tasks.
- Capable of handling waveforms containing up to 1 million points.
- Windows 95/98/NT interface.
- Online documentation.
Now that Windows XP and Visual Studio 6 are both EOL, we are no longer able to license and support this code. However, we still use it internally and on consulting projects. Please contact Dr. Ross for additional details on how we can use our software and experience to solve your technical problems.
Last updated July 23, 2014.